06 May May 6, 2021 Update
Since March 2020, we’ve tried our best to contribute to our community’s recovery from the pandemic by moving all services online. Although the pandemic is not over, we believe that we can return to indoor services in a way that will serve our faith community without contributing to community spread. Here’s how we plan to reopen safely:
- Limit Venue capacity to 10%
- Group attendees by households or “pods”
- Require masks, social distancing, and provide sanitization supplies
- Keep the Venue well ventilated
- Staff and volunteers will disinfect high-touch surfaces
- Modify liturgical elements of service to reduce high-touch surfaces
Most importantly, we could not open up responsibly without the cooperation of our faith community members. Our values of respect and service have always been at the heart of our community, and for this reason, we trust that we can ask attendees and volunteers to commit to Communal Responsibility Guidelines. You can read more about these guidelines at service registration.
Registration will be required for each service. Registration opens on the Saturday prior to service and closes on Friday. You can register for an upcoming service here.
We will livestream each service here. If you are considered high-risk or if you’re not ready to meet indoors, we invite you to join us online. We also encourage small groups to view the livestream service together when possible.
Our services are going to be multi-generational for a while. LIDE Kids will not meet as a group. We provide in-service opportunities for them to engage with their lessons.
Toddlers/PreK: Check out a Grab-And-Go tote bag full of simple activities! Cleaned and disinfected weekly.
Elementary: Your services will be digital! Because of this, here’s what you may want to bring for your elementary-aged children:
- What to Bring: a device and headphones
- Why: Kids can listen to their own experiences during the sermon.
- How: They will receive a sheet with a QR code and a wrap-up activity!
We look forward to continuing to not just be a church in a community, but a church for a community. We hope that you’ll join us in enacting that vision!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.