19 Aug August 19, 2021 Update
On August 4, 2021, the risk of transmission in Dallas County moved back to level Red. After moving online temporarily, we believe we can safely resume indoor services again on August 22. We continue to rely on the cooperation of our faith community to hold the umbrella over each other by following the Communal Responsibility Guidelines. Read these guidelines below.
Registration is required for each service to help our staff contact attendees in the case that someone has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any variant and symptoms started within 48 hours after attending the Gathering. Registration opens on the Saturday prior to service and closes on Friday. You can register for an upcoming service here.
We will livestream each service here. If you are considered high-risk or if you’re not ready to meet indoors, we invite you to join us online. We also encourage small groups to view the livestream service together when possible.
Notify staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any variant and symptoms started within 48 hours after attending the Gathering.
Communal Responsibility Guidelines
Life in Deep Ellum desires to be not just a church in a community, but a church for a community. This is based on our core values — in particular, respect, authenticity, and service. As we transition into reopening our building for Gathering services, we hope to live out these values in a way that continues to respect and protect the vulnerable in both our faith community and the city of Dallas. To that end, we ask that as you consider attending Gathering services, you agree to uphold certain commitments that reflect our communal values:
Your Commitment to LIDE:
- Agree to self-screen for the following symptoms prior to arrival:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Not attending if you have a pending or positive COVID test, known contact with someone who was COVID positive in the last 14 days, or experiencing symptoms listed above
- (For Pre-K and up) wearing a mask that covers nose and mouth inside the building at all times unless eating or drinking in Mokah. Food and drink are not allowed in the Venue at this time.
- Practicing social distancing and good hand hygiene
- To notify staff at email@example.com if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any variant and symptoms started within 48 hours after attending the Gathering.
Our Commitment to You:
- Staff and volunteers will be required to self-screen, wear masks, social distance, and practice good hand hygiene
- Staff and volunteers will help enforce safety guidelines
- All adults serving in LIDE Kids will be vaccinated (new requirement)
- Disinfect high-touch surfaces
- Limit Venue capacity to 20%
- Keep the Venue well ventilated
- Modify liturgical elements of service to reduce high-touch surfaces and crowding
- To notify attendees of possible COVID exposure within 24 hours of being notified by COVID positive person (who will be kept anonymous)
Livestream option will be available for all indoor services here. We strongly encourage those who are considered high-risk to participate in the livestream service.
LIDE Kids will be available for Toddlers and up.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.